Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp
Recipe Type: Appetizer
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2-3 drops hot chili sauce
- ½ cup cornstarch
- chopped scallions (garnish)
- Mix mayo, Thai sweet chili sauce and hot chili sauce together in a small bowl.
- Dredge shrimp in cornstarch and then deep fry until lightly brown.
- Drain on paper towels and then combine shrimp with sauce until evenly coated.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and serve on a bed of lettuce or by it’s self.
Incoming search terms:
- bonefish grill calamari sauce recipe
- bonefish grill calamari dipping sauce recipe
- bang bang shrimp recipe
- singapore calamari recipe bonefish
- bonefish grill bang bang shrimp recipe
- bonefish calamari sauce recipes
Category: Appetizers and Snacks, Cocktail Party, Fry, Restaurants, Shrimp